- Multi workstation with beam system and cable ports
- Available in widths of 800, 1200, 1400, 1600 and 1800mm
- Multi workstation setup available in multiple widths and depths
- Available with optional front screen
- Available in finishes of bleached oak, havana, cedar, beech, cherry, white and grey
- Available in front screen colours of white, raspberry, avocado, translucent, limestone and clay
- Available in leg colours of white and aluminium
Buronomic A1 with Fixed Front Screen Multi Workstation
Delivery: 15-25 Days More Info
Buronomic A1 with Fixed Front Screen Multi Workstation Product Features
Straight desktops are ideally suited for workspaces that are more traditional, with a strong emphasis on creating a professional, no-nonsense appearance. They're suitable for a wide range of business uses, including in the office, in meeting rooms and in reception areas.
Tubular legs on tables and desks create a simple, stylish look for the workplace. Robust, reinforced and attractive, they're a popular choice of desk leg, and create a dynamic, professional appearance in the office.
Portal desktops feature specific in-built holes for more effective cable management. The portal holes are incorporated into the desktop design, enabling electric monitor cables to be passed through quickly, safely and easily.